Grange School Overview
- Grange School was founded in 1958 by a group of well-meaning British expatriates, to provide education of equivalent standard to that which obtains in the UK.Name of the element</p >
- The school is one of only three in Nigeria to be accredited by the Uk’s Independent Association of Preparatory Schools. (IAPS). </p >
- The school’s Patron is the Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria. </p >
- Grange School’s population is 430 girls and boys in the Primary Section.</p >
- There are 326 pupils in the secondary phase being, Year 7 to Year 11</p >
Harold Shodipo Crescent, GRA Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.