At the Grange school PTA, our goal is to support a healthy and vibrant school community, promoting engagement and positive action with our teachers, parents and students. To do so, we help fund key school programs, provide volunteer support for school activities, run a series of community events throughout the year, and encourage an open dialog across the school.This website is an important element in our outreach effort. we hope to keep you up to date with everything that is happening at Grange School. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, suggestions.
The Grange School PTA mission is to build a community at Grange between our teachers, parents and students and raise funds for programs that enhance the Grange students' learning experience.
- Classroom Support: Reading Aides
- Technology Support: Computer Specialist
- Music Appreciation: Bravo in Class
- Music Participation: Willett Chorus
- Library Support: Books & Periodicals
- Computer Equipment: Chromebook Carts
- Classroom Grants: Science, History, etc.
- Physical Education: Kids in Motion
- Health & Fitness: Challenge Club
- Student Enrichment: Art, Dance
- Nature: Garden of Learning
All of these activities are made possible by the generous support from our community through donations and PTA fundraisers. please contact us for more details.
Our overall mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Our goals are:
Enhanced Learning Opportunities for All Students – Our PTA will partner with faculty and administrators to provide a dynamic and interactive learning environment, and encourage every child to achieve his or her personal best through the development of a lifelong love of learning.
Character Education – Our PTA will continue to work closely with school administrators and teachers to help children recognize the value of becoming kind, respectful, confident and caring individuals. We will support character education development and promote that all students are REMARKABLE.
Health & Wellness – Our PTA will strive to promote a balanced, healthy lifestyle for all students and staff through health initiatives that focus on improved nutrition, increased physical activity and safety education.
- To support the school in its corporate objective to provide education of the best affordable standard.
- To foster and maintain friendship and understanding between parents, teachers, staff governors of the school, board and the grange community, thereby encouraging a closer relationship between the home and the school for the general good of the children.
- To provide a forum for parents, teachers, staff governors of the school and board to address issues that affect the education and welfare of the children.
- To help parents to understand current teaching methods and policies through conferences, workshops and projects.
- To help raise funds for special projects as required.