Co-Curricular Registration Information
- Co-curricular activity is compulsory and holds from 09:55am to 10:45am on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Students are strongly advised to commit to co-curricular activities as these activities form an essential part of college applications.
- Tick the box in-front of the club of your choice
- Submit your form to the Primary phase or Secondary's phase office, collect your registration number and wait for the response from Mr. Akindele and Mr. Bewaji or Mr. Obi and Mr. Durodola which will be written on the registration form and returned to you.
- Registration into club is based on first come first served.
- Pay the club's fee of N16,000.00 to the school bursar after you have received a response from Mr. Akindele or Mr. Obi.
1. The school bursar will not collect the club's fee from you if your registration form is not duly signed by the selected officer(s).
2. Registration to all clubs closes on Thursday of the first week of resumption every term.
3. You will not be allowed to participate in any club activity if you fail to complete your registration.